Holoholo General Store
Holoholo General Store is the umbrella that shelters the Red Barn Farmstand, Holoholo Farm, a food hub distribution network and a robust community-supported agriculture (CSA) program. CSA partners Jill Nordby and Jamie Sexton wanted to help their customers make better use of their produce by offering tips, meal plans and recipes in their newsletter and blog.
Photography, “Shop, Shoot & Cook” services, research, writing
- Work with client to identify which produce items to highlight
- Create newsletter and blog schedule
- Research products, develop weekly meal plan based on main ingredient, find and link to outside source recipes)
- Edit recipe and write introduction
- Write blog posts and newsletter items
- Share content to brand’s social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Shop for ingredients, make recipes, style and shoot product beauty shots and finished recipes
Twice-monthly newsletters sent to CSA customers and weekly blog posts were intended to highlight what’s growing at the farm, ways families could get the most out of their produce and offer a recipe featuring an in-season item.