Put It On My Plate offers a variety of services in different “portion sizes”—the list below is just a start. Let’s talk about how I can help you! I also offer freelance editorial writing and editorial photography services via Sugar + Shake.
How Much Should I Take?
For those who need a little help now and then
• Basic copyediting & proofreading
• Small-scale, single-instance writing projects (press releases, marketing copy, website content, etc.)
For those who need help bringing a more involved, short-term project to completion
• Substantive editorial consultation (book or report manuscripts)
• Marketing/Publicity assistance (media outreach, launch events, etc.)
For those who have a major project requiring substantial, specialized assistance
• Project coordination (new venue openings, event planning, book development)
• Brand development assistance (website revamp consultation, collateral material development, etc.)
For those who need ongoing help on tasks small and large
• Regular (daily/weekly) or on-call administrative, marketing & publicity services
• Brand “Storytelling” (regular blog posts, newsletters, long-form narratives, etc.)
• Customer relationship management
• Social media maintenance
What Can I Do For You?
• Substantive/Developmental editing
• Recipe editing
• Marketing copy
• Blog posts
Marketing & Publicity
• Publicity Campaigns
• Strategic planning
• “OMG, please help me get organized!”
Freelance Writing & Photography
• Editorial or commercial photography
Need help with something not mentioned above? Just ask.
I have a wide range of skills amassed over years spent figuring out how to make the most of small budgets: database development; website creation and maintenance; graphic design and production; random acts of arts and crafts. Oh, and I can use a table saw and build you a fake living room, too. (Thanks, Harvard-Radcliffe Summer Theatre!)